Friday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 4/9/10 12:06 am - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  I must have slept good last night as I have woken up in a great mood & despite some morning mishaps I am still smiling.  Some plans for the weekend include family time as my husband is off this weekend and we have the girlies and our "son", a bday party for my nephews, and the 1st soccer game of the season for the youngest.  Hoping that the weather stays nice & it is all enjoyable.

Food results from yesterday:
24 oz of coffee
1 protein drink, made w/ 1 T of peanut butter and 8 oz 1% milk
B - oatmeal (heart healthy serving size), w/ banana
S - none
L - leftovers, 4 oz. pork chop (Shake & Bake), 1/3 c peas (plain), 1/3 c mac & cheese
S - 6 pack peanut butter crackers
D - side salad with 1/2 cup of pizza pasta
64 oz of goold fluids in

Plans for today:
36 oz of coffee (yep threw in an extra cup)
1 protein drink, made w/ 1 T of peanut butter, 8 oz 1% milk and 1/4 of a banana
B - oatmeal (heart healthy service size), w/strawberries
S - banana if needed
L - side salad with 1/2 c of pizza pasta
S - 2 oz of chicken
D - will update later

Have a wonderful weekend!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 4/9/10 12:21 pm, edited 4/9/10 12:28 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
 happy friday!  i know its late, but this is the only time ive had to get online today.  i worked this morning  715am-315pm, took my daughter to the eye doctor and was asked out on a date by my hubby! aww :)  him and i havent had the time to go out for a long time.  ive been working ridiculous hours and he's been working some overtime.  by the time i get home i may get to see him for an hour before he's going to bed (he leaves for work at 3:30am)  so all in all it was a great day!

today was day 11 of "back on track for me" 

Monday, March 29th=  200.5#
Today, Friday Apr 9th= 192#

i have continued getting a gallon of water in daily, protein first, good choices..etc  :)
Here's what i had today:

24oz Coffee made w/Splenda and sm amt of Half/Half
24 oz Strawberry Protein Shake with small Banana
S-4 oz Cottage Cheese + 1/2 small tomato 
B-Mozzarella String Cheese Stick + 2 oz Fajita Style Chicken Breast
L-1 cup Oatmeal with 1/2 box (1.5oz) raisins
S- 10 Kashi Whole Grain (Rosemary & Garlic) Crackers + 1 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
D-Carrabarra's:  
Date Night- Special Treat  :)
i had about 1/2 of the house salad (maybe 1/2 cup) w/sm pc of bread, 1 bruschetta and 1/4 of the manicotti  that i ordered...boxed the rest :) 
0.5 oz Special Dark Chocolate 

hope everyone had a great day!  will try to check in again tomorrow, if not..have a great weekend!! 

-hugs-  dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views