Day 11, Back on Track for ME

msdawnie
on 4/7/10 11:06 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
 good morning all!  happy thursday!  wow, i have so much energy this morning i feel like imma burst!  im off work today, lots planned on the "to do" list.  i have to take my daughter to the dentist this morning, then from there its all errands and chores..whew!  

so, today is day 11 of my "back on track for me" and i have to say..i feel amazing.  for a person who HATES water, i cant get enough of it!! i have been drinking 90 to 120 ounces a day consistently, its always harder to keep the water intake going when im at home, so i took the convenient way and bough****er bottles like we have at work.  i am writing everything down so i can better see when i need something. 

Monday, March 29 -  200.5#
Today, April 8         -   193#          YAY! 

ive had my coffee and vitamins, working on water now!  i will check in tonight with my food diary and see how everyone is doing...

stay strong!  -hugs-  dawn  :)

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Ms Court
on 4/7/10 11:10 pm - Remington, VA
Keep it up Dawn!  If you go to the "MY OH" section, they now have a nutritional section with a food log & activity log that might be useful for you.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 4/7/10 11:15 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
 THANKS!!  checking that out now  

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views