Friday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 4/1/10 10:34 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning all!  How are you today?  I am so so.  did sleep pretty ell last night but I have a bit of personal stress going on and I really need to sit and figure out how to let go of some of it.  A bit easier said than done I think.  Perhaps some time out in the beautiful weather this weekend will help.  Did get some good news yesterday, the govenor decided to give us a couple hours of appreciation leave so I get off at 3 today and get to start my weekend early!  Woohoo.  Have some stuff planned this weekend but nothing major.  Will be spending tomorrow at my dad's for Easter, have to bake a pie, hubby and I plan to hit a sunrise service on Sunday and will go to his sisters in the afternoon for dinner, will be brining potato salad.  Seems like we will have beautiful weather and some great family time.

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - oatmeal & mini bagel
S - strawberries
L - leftovers
S - banana
D - something on the grill I am sure

Have a great weekend, Happy Easter/Passover to all.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 4/1/10 11:44 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful!  Sorry I missed yesterday,...was overly jam packed and had no time for the computer!  The day started as usual but then I got a burst of energy so I cut my grass, then my sisters grass, then my other sisters grass then my elderly neighbors grass, too!  Yep...four yards in one day...actually in just a few hours!  I felt so good afterwards!  Then I took my daddy to his appointment for his follow up after surgery...all looks great!  After that daddy and I went to visit my mom's grave then picked up Kara from school.  Came home, did some laundry and cleaning then off to dinner with daddy and some friends.  Kara stayed home and went to the store with my sister.  After that I had a lil fun...ok a whole lotta fun!...and found some muscles I had forgotten I had!  WOW!  I wish I could do that a lot more often!  Claire and I did not sleep well at all.  She is cutting another tooth so she was up about every hour.  I am super tired today but will be pushing thru anyway.  Had my cuppas on the deck with my sister this morning...very peaceful and a great change of pace!  I have much to do and lots of packing, too.  We leave late tonight for Texas for a week.  Finishing the laundry now, packing, taking Kara and I to the dentist and making time to take the doggies for a walk are tops on the list!  Enjoy your time off...a couple of extra hours are always a blessing!  Have a safe and happy weekend...sounds like you have lots of family time planned!

am-cuppas, vits and protein in
b-banana
s-protein drink
l-cheese slices and strawberry/blueberry smoothie
s-protein drink
d-not sure...going out somewhere

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views