Save the date FFP Annual Picnic

prissy25
on 3/31/10 9:51 pm - Barboursville, VA
 Summer is on the way and we have scheduled a date for our upcoming Picnic which will be  August 14th, we had a wondewrful time last year and would like to see a bigger turn out this year, stay tunned for the location:  We also will be doing a yard sale to, so any donations you wanna donate email me and we will gladly make arrangments to gather them up for for our later events.   Anyone wanting to come join for that  we are thinking sometime in May this to will be announced. Im awaiting word from Dr. Victoria Vastine Plastic Surgeon from Charlottesville who will also be coming to one of our Sat. meets to speak answer questions and show slides we are shooting for June on this just waiting for her to get back to me on her schedule, we meet every 4th Sat @ UVA Dining conference room #1 for those of you interested. We have a great room and lots of privacey for those who were concerned about speaking in a public place. We also would like to schedule a event  to Kings Dominion, The water park, Busch Gardens one of those but would like to get group rates so if your interested lets get  a sign up sheet and  get together this summer and have fun. The FFP's are  all over and  this is the year to get  together.
And just a little update on me for those interested after my last  appointmnt Im down to 188 pounds after weighing in @ 410 pounds on my surgey date in 2005 so
NEVER give up  guys the tools still works...... Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and a safe weekend.....
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Ms Court
on 3/31/10 10:34 pm - Remington, VA
OMG Melinda!  188!!!  Great job.  I won't recognize you when I see you next.  Congratulations!!!!!!

p.s.  check the post below this one & see if you can answer any of the questions.  xoxoxox

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views