Day 3 Back On Track..

msdawnie
on 3/31/10 1:24 pm, edited 3/31/10 10:06 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hi all,

just wanted to stop in with an update, thanks to those *****plied!

today was day 3 of back on track for me.  i have been keeping up with the back to the basics rules with getting my protein in and drinking my water, taking vitamins and the sticking to the 30 minute rule.  wow!! i feel wonderful!  

i have slacked off for far too long and it finally caught up to me.  i WILL NOT continue to sabotage my successful wls of 5 years!

Here are my results so far:

Monday:    200.5#
Tuesday:  199.5#
Wednes:  197.5#
Thurs    :  196.3#

i have been taking in about 90 ounces of water each day.  i have managed to drink a protein shake every morning and continue choosing protein-rich  foods throughout the day.  i have a hard time getting more than one shake in per day due to my hectic work schedule.  i plan on getting some ready to drink shakes for those days that its harder to stop and prepare one.

i have been taking my vitamins every day again.  God knows i do not want to get in the situation i was in a year ago when my iron levels were so low that i had to receive bi-wkly infusions.

i always appreciate everyones support and understanding when i come here and wanted to thank you all!  i will keep you updated!

hugs  

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Ms Court
on 3/31/10 10:31 pm - Remington, VA
Great job Dawn!  Keep it up!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 3/31/10 11:51 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
thanks Courtney!!!

hey! we are at the same point in weight loss to go to reach our goals!  keep up the great work and thank you for letting us see your smiling face every day!

take care and have a great day!

-hugs-

beth sharp
on 4/1/10 12:21 am
Hi there..

you and I both..l i have slacked off way to long and have also gotten back on track.. i had my surgery 11/06  and today i weight the same as you.. 196... i want to get down to 170..    maybe  smaller but thats what im working on right now....  we have the same doctor.. dr halmi... i go in monday for blood work and to talk to the nut. to get back on track with the right vitamins and make sure im eating everything right... i too need to slow down  and eat...    but way to go... we CAN DO IT!!!!

Beth

msdawnie
on 4/1/10 12:28 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
its like a light went off in my head when i hit 200# again....even though im still down 90# from pre-surgery, i've lost focus and took advantage of my tool ...i slacked off and decided since i had the surgery, i'd be ok ..but i know that the surgery was only a tool for me and that the challenge would be lifelong...thank god for dr halmi..he really did save my life. 

good luck and congrats for getting back on track ..take care  

-hugs-

beth sharp
on 4/1/10 12:38 am
wow... there is someone out there that feels the same as me... i was beating myself up because i too took advantage of the tool and stopped trying.. i had a baby.. lost the 24 pounds i put on.. but before and after the baby i was stuck at the same weight... i just didnt try... i grazed like crazy..   i have lost a total of 10 pounds recently..  and now 196.. working out daily at the gym...    its funny what can make us wake up..  and see the light... mine was a voice constantly telling me.. beth.. your not eating right.. but when my sister in law called to tell me "Im having the lap band put in " which was yesterday...  it threw me...  here ive had the gastric bypass  surgery and i need to succeed...    we should be eachothers motivator.. since we are the same weight and wanting to get to the same weight....  : ))

have a great day

Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views