Friday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/25/10 10:05 pm, edited 3/26/10 2:30 am - Remington, VA
Good Morning.  It was so nice to see so many faces on the post yesterday.  It does help me to see what others are doing & to get the encouragment.   Well by the time I finished dealing with work, a stubborn "son", a few crazy incidents with friends & such yesterday I was shot.  Could tell I was at my breaking point mentally.  Managed to get home and pretty much just be quiet & stick to myself, although I did warn my hubby, hehe.  Put myself in time out as the girls were on fire last night and I knew I was at risk of losing it.  :)  No exercise last night although it probably would have helped but by the time I got home it was starting to get cold, very windy & a bit of rain off & on.  So glad it is Friday and there is not too much going on this weekend.  Soccer practice starts tomorrow, and on Sunday I have plans for a lunch meeting with my stepmom, sis & brother's girlfriend to work on planning his 30th bday party.  Sould be fun.  The girlies are on restriction for the weekend due to the behavior issues the past few weeks so it will be a quiet weekend.  We are planning movie night at hom as we are dying to see "The Blind Side" other than that no plans.  Hope you all have a fabulous one!

realized I forgot my nutrition info

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & mini bagel
S - granola bar
L - leftovers
S - banana
D - not sure

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

rduck8
on 3/25/10 10:47 pm
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Wow girl hormones must be on high rise level yesterday, my 13yr old is also on punishment. Bad stinky attitude, but to God be the glory she is out of here today for a few hours, just me and my puppy. I have to go to Blue Point Surgical to pick up some vitamins forgot to place an order and that is one thing since the beginning that I take daily. My puppy got his first hair cut this week he looks so cute, now its cold so back to sweater for now. I got a new cell phone this week also a smart phone, well my husband laughed because I made an appointment for them to show me how to use it. I have no clue on some of the features
Movie night tonight and some spring cleaning this weekend.
rduck
Tam
on 3/25/10 10:54 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful!  I agree about seeing so many faces on the board yesterday!  It brightens my day!  Sorry you had a rough day...but today is a new day and WILL be better!  I have faith!  Yesterday was jam packed for me...helping my sister move took the bulk of the day. My truck decided to act up, too, so it is at the mechanics now...parying it won't cost an arm and a leg!  And thankful I have a backup vehicle, too.  Today is Claire's FIRST Birthday!  I am so excited!  Lots to do, places to go and people to see!  I am also having her pictures taken this afternoon.  My sister is going to meet me there and we are having my neices done as well and some of the two of them together, too.  I will also be decorating and setting up things for the party today since that will be tomorrow.  I have a few things to pick up but will get most everything tomorrow morning and I have to make gift bags, too.  Whew!  i am getting tired just thinking about all i need to do!  My daddy is feeling better, but still sore.  I am also hoping to get the results from my test done earlier this week today and that I get good answers, too. 

am-cuppas, protein and vits in
b-puffins
s-protein drink
l-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
d-unsure...will probably go out for Claire's birthday!

Have a fabulous day and perfect weekend...The Blind Side is an AWESOME movie!  We all loved it!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Cindy S.
on 3/26/10 6:38 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hello, everyone. This week must have been hard on everyone. My  mood was a bit off yesterday and today..  Perhaps it was a mixture of the weather change and dealing with pain and little sleep. Hope that this too will pass.
  This morning I was able to meet friends for breakfast and stop at the library to pick up the movie, A Lesson Before Dying.  Spent the afternoon organzing April bills and playing on the computer.

Breakfast-Egg, lettuce and tomato on whole wheat breakfasat
Lunch- Yogurt and triscuits
Dinner-Cheese and veggie pizza
snack-orange
vagirl00
on 3/26/10 12:42 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Boy, am I late for this post!  Busy day!!!

I worked out this morning in spite of the cold, rain and wind.  I tried to talk myself out of it...but went and felt better for it.

Food today has been erratic. 

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
L:  Black bean soup & 1/2 mixed cheese quesadilla
S:  Canteloupe
D:  Carrots and small potatoes

Then it went downhill....stomach is upset...ugh!!!  I am thinking the canteloupe is making my pouch very unhappy....something is, that is for sure.  So...after trying to get some fiber rich Weetabix to settle my stomach (made it worse), I am giving up and going to bed.

Have a good one, everyone!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views