Wednesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/23/10 9:45 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  Tammy you & yours are in my prayers.  I am so glad to see others joining in on the post, I see you lurkers out there, come on in & post.

So I took a nice 30 minute walk at lunch time yesterday and then another 20 minutes with the dog last night.  Hoping to maybe get in a bike ride tonight.  The evening was pretty good.  Enjoyed our family dinner then watched AI.  Pretty low key.  Today is going to be a busy day.  I have court this a.m. with the "son", prayers are greatly appreciated.  He has been struggling lately, got himself into a bit of trouble and is learning the hard way how one mistake can really screw up your life.  He has been staying with us for the last week and it is highly possible he is going to come to live with us.  Work of course for the day, then home for time with hubby.  Hope you all have a great one!!

a.m. cuppas & protein are in
B - crackers & banana
S - yogurt
L - leftovers
S - granola bar
D - not sure, that is hubby's detail today

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/24/10 12:20 am - Richmond, VA
Morning all.  Court...you and your son are in my prayers today.  Thanks for all the prayers for me and my dad.  He is in surgery right now and I am sitting in the waiting room at the hospital.  They were able to take me back early, so my test is all done.  I did not do very well with food last night...I got hungry (nervous hunger, I am sure) so at about 10:30 I was eating a PB and J sandwich and also had some cheese ravoli.  Not great choices but what I wanted at the time. 

Today is a new day.  Food is off since I could not have any food or drink after midnight.  No cuppas, no protein, no anything!  Now that my test is done I have had some water and will be going to get a cuppa very soon.  I won't eat until I get home so I can have proper nutrition instead of the junk they have in the cafe here. 

am, b, s  NOTHING
l-if I am home by then I'll have yogurt, banana and blueberries with some string cheese
s-protein drink
d-making a chicken casserole (my dad and Kara's favorite)
tonight I will have a "late night" protein drink, too, just to make sure I get enough in for the day

Hope you all have a fabulous day and please keep the prayers coming!  Daddy is in surgery right now...I will post an update later today when I know something.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Tam
on 3/24/10 9:51 am - Richmond, VA
Dads surgery went well and he is home resting.  I should have my results by weeks end!  Thanks for the love, support, prayers and messages!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views