Tuesday Back on Track Check in

Ms Court
on 3/23/10 12:37 am - Remington, VA
Good Morning all!  So how are you today?  Doing well here.  Managed to stay busy yesterday but at my own pace so it wasn't overwhelming.  After coming home from the mall I was able to take teh dog for a nice walk and relax a bit with the hubby before bedtime.  So let em just toot my own horn for a minute as I am super excited with myself, we do try to do some healthy goals at work & support each other.  My goal has been to get some exercise at least 3x's a week (starting off small so I can work my way up to it).  May I proudly say I have walked at least 3 days a week if not more for the last 5 weeks.  Yeah Me!!!!!

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & mini bagel
S - granola bar
L - leftovers
S - banana
D - pork chops, salad, ?

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/23/10 3:51 am - Richmond, VA

YAY You!  Go ahead and toot your own horn.  It is something to be proud of!  Yesterday was a bit overwhelming for me.  Got some news from my dads doctor and he will be having surgery first thing tomorrow morning.  Prayers are appreciated.  I have a recheck at my doctors this afternoon regarding some irregular test results that I got back.  I am very nervous because this could be a life or death thing for me knowing my family history.  Prayers for me are appreciated, too.  SInce this news my nutrition has been off and exercise is not happening!  I am doing what I can around the house with cleaning and laundry and my bending and walking thru the house with the nervous energy is the exercise I am getting for now.

am-protein and vits in
b-none
s-protein drink
l-chicken salad sandwich
s-protein drink
d-none

Hope you all are having a great day...I will update when I know more about me and my dad.  Thanks in advance for the prayers.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Cindy S.
on 3/23/10 9:29 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hello, everyone!
   Congratulations, Miss Court. Prayers coming you wasy, Tam.
  The weekend was pretty low-keyed, though I managed to hoe  the garden before it rained. Also sat on my porch and worked on knee exercises. On Monday I began outpatient PT with the same therapist that helped me with my right knee. It felt great getting out of the house and socializing, too. As of Monday, my new knee is 3 weeks old.
  Tuesday afternoon I had an appointment to have Coumaden blood levels checked and get B-12 injection. For the rest of the day, worked on laundry, exercised new left knee and rested. Sleeping through the night has not been easy since surgery.

B-oatmeal and hot tea

L-Chinese

D- yogurt with fruit and whole wheat crackers
MarisaIsabella
on 3/23/10 2:19 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Hello,
Just wanted to say : I am no longer in the 200's. total lost 61 lbs in 3.5 months

B_____Milk w protein
L-----------pea soup
D______Salmon, red potatoes

Marisa

Ms Court
on 3/23/10 9:40 pm - Remington, VA
Hello!  Great to hear fromyou!  We would love it if you joined the daily post & helped support each other!  Sounds like you are doing great on your journey!  congrats!

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 3/23/10 9:40 pm - Remington, VA
Glad to hear you are on the mend!  Hope those exercise & this beautiful weather help you feel better!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views