Monday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/21/10 11:22 pm - Remington, VA
Oh what a gorgeous weekend!  Did yard work, cleaned house, did lots of yummy cooking and had quality time with the family.  Got in quite a few walks with the dog.  Today is my Monday off from work, plan to be kind of lazy.  Hubby is home to fix the water heater, one girlie home "sick" (I see a pattern here that needs to be addressed), and our "son" is here still.  Sounds like a big family breakfast in the makings.  Got to take the oldest in for our eye dr. appts. this afternoon then it will be to the mall to start looking for a prom dress.  Hubby got his results back from his physical and we will be making menu changes here to address high cholesterol, bonus is that it will help us all healthwise.

a.m. cuppas in
B - eggs, sausage & biscuits
S - protein drink
L - probably leftovers
S - fruit
D - not sure

Have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/22/10 9:26 am - Richmond, VA
Sorry I am so late in posting.  Today has not been great all around.  Dealing with some major issues both for myself and my father health wise so many prayers would be appreciated.  This weekend was great.  Stayed outside all day, both days and did several things that have been lacking.  I feel so accomplished!  Still have a ways to go but we are working diligantly at it.  The next two weeks are going to be super, super busy!  Claire will be ONE on Friday...party planning/prepping is in full swing!  Got in tons of exercise this weekend...will be missing the gym for the next two weeks...bummer but some things are more important! 

am cuppas, protein and vits in
b-eggs, toast, tomatoes and cheese
s-protein drink
l-cheese sticks
s-protein drink
d-chicken salad

Have a great day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/10 12:33 am - Yorktown, VA
B - protein drink
S - slim jims
L - honey ham, shredded cheese, diced tomato & italian dressing in a low carb tortilla
S - 1 slice bologna, 2 slices american cheese on 4 saltines
D - baked ham, green beans, smidge of french bread with butter
S - couple bites of fruit (kiwi, banana, orange, grape)
S - babybell cheese & 3 sausage links

Having the DS, I only count protein and carbs (fat is my friend!).  My total protein was 113.5 grams and my total carbs were 58.5.  A great day for me!

(My goal is 100g protien and 60 or less carbs.)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views