Friday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/18/10 11:10 pm - Remington, VA
WooHoo!  Friday and a gorgeous weather weekend ahead.  I have to say I am so not mentally in to working but I will push through it.  Crazy night last night with children issues all the way around.  Needless to say I did not get my walk in but I did work on some weeding in the yard.  The ground is just moist enough that it made it really easy.  That is what I plan to do this weekend too, going to get my butt outside for some yard work & sunshine, no brain use really needed so hopefully it will destress me some.  Have a great one all!!!!

a.m. cuppas in, going to store at lunch time for protein
B - mini bagel & yogurt
S - granola bar
L - leftovers
S - banana & crackers
D - something on the grill

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/19/10 2:38 am - Richmond, VA
Good afternoon beautiful.  I, too am enjoying this fabulous weather!  I have been outside doing yardwork, taking Claire for super long walks and pushing her on the swings.  Today has been much of the same however the cleaning bug has just struck me so I am cleaning with all of the windows open!  I plan on going to Busch Gardens tomorrow for the pass holders preview day and then Sunday will be some yardwork and watching the race. 

am cuppas, vits and protein in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
l-chips and mixed fruit and cheese
s-protein drink
d-going out to get Mexican takeout then home to eat on the deck....and I am even gonna splurge and have a margaretta for the occassion and georgeous weather!  It's been almost two years since I have had anything to drink!

Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy yourself!  I'll be right beside ya in my yard doing some weeding, too!  Love you!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views