I MISS TALKING TO YOU GUYS

rduck8
on 3/17/10 5:59 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
HELLO EVERYONE TODAY MAKES ONE YEAR FOR ME, I HAVE LOST 80PDS AND IN A SIZE 8 JUNIORS. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH HOME SCHOOL AND TRYING TO GET A HOLD ON THIS NEW ME, THE OLD ME KEEPS TRYING TO PLAY MIND GAMES. BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY IM STILL HERE. I PLAN TO COME BACK AND START TO BE MORE INVOLVED WITH THE BOARD. REALLY MISS TALKING WITH EVERYONE.
RUBY
Ms Court
on 3/17/10 6:48 am - Remington, VA
Happy Surgiversary Ruby!!!  Congrats on your success so far!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

MerMer
on 3/17/10 9:05 am
Hello Ruby,

Im glad you are doing well. I noticed that today was your 1 year anniversary you have done really well. Wow a size 8!! GREAT JOB!!!

Mary
Tam
on 3/17/10 9:53 am - Richmond, VA
Happy Surgiversary and Welcome Back!  It will be great to see you around more!  Congrats on your success thus far!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

lysb
on 3/25/10 6:36 am - Alexandria, VA
happy surverversary to you. i'm not hear as much as i should be! keep up the good work
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views