Wednesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/16/10 11:59 pm - Remington, VA
Oh my, so sorry abobut missing my post yesterday.  Had an emergency with my "son" on Monday evening and it rolled in to yesterday and I was swamped with trying to help out.  We have a bit of a road to travel but I have faith it will all work out in the end.

So I ended up taking the whole day off of work, spent the morning helping my "son" and then the afternoon taking care of errands, etc. that didn't tax my mind.  Had a wonderful evening, sitting on my deck, cooked out for dinner, watched AI, took a nice walk with the dog, etc.  Today will be a busy one.  Will have to play catch up at work, have plans with family for dinner to celebrate my hubby's niece's bday, then it will be home to corral the dog and wind the evening down.  Hope you all have a great one!

a.m. cuppas in, tried to get protein yesterday and the store was out
b - yogurt & mini bagel
S - granola bar
L - leftovers
S - banana & clemetine
D - logans

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/17/10 4:47 am - Richmond, VA
Good afternoon!  Sorry I missed yesterday as well.  I was very sick and even went to the doctor.  Tested positive for the flu and they sent a streap culture off, too.  Feeling much better today and getting things done before getting Kara from school and heading to an evening appointment.  Been busy and have not really eaten yesterday or today.  Sorry things went into emergency mode for you...but glad you are there for your "son".  It is always nice to know they have someone.  I am planning on cooking out on the deck tonight and enjoying some quality time outside and will be pushing Claire in the swing, too. 

am~protein and vits in, no cuppas
no food today thus far
afternoon 1/2 cuppa in, working on the second half
dinner-cooking pork chops and baked sweet potatos on the grill...hope I feel like eating!

Have a great day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

rduck8
on 3/17/10 5:52 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
HELLO EVERYONE ITS BEE A LONG TIME, I WILL TRY TO COME BACK DAILY NICE TO SEE FRIENDLY FACES.
RUBY
Cindy S.
on 3/17/10 11:02 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Wednesday evening!!
What a beautiful day it was! Was able to get outside and cut back my butterfly weed. There is already some new growth. Saw the tulips and hyasinths pushing out of the ground. Tthe daffodils are forming blossoms. Worked on phsical therapy exercises and rested much. The pain from my knee wakes me up a couple times a night. Have not had a full night sleep since March 1st. Tomorrow is going to be busy with final home nurse and pt visits and a post-op appointment with my surgeon.

Breakfast- yogurt, banana and hot tea
lunch-cheese and triscuits/nuts/vitamin water
dinner-corned beef, carrots and potatoes
Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views