Hello, everyone!

Cindy S.
on 3/16/10 10:11 am - Charlottesville, VA
For sometime I took an absence from the board. With a weight increase and the need to get back on track, I knew that I needed to return. The weight increase is due to increase stress at work and becoming more sedentary due to a horribly arthritic left knee. On March 1st. I had  total knee replacement. Now I am in the throws of physical therapy. A PT comes to the house 3 days a week, but next Monday I'll begin going to outpatient PT. As I begin to work out again and watch what I am eating, I am beginning to feel better already.
If anyone knows where I can locate the jump start diet that wls folks use to get back on track, please point me in the right direction. I have missed everyone and being part of this wonderful support group.
Thank you,
Cindy Switzer
Tam
on 3/16/10 9:57 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Cindy and Welcome Back!  i, too took an absence but have returned because I missed everyone and decided NOT to let the two people on here spoil my support.  There is a wonderful jump start "test" called the five day pouch test.  It is not easy and will remind you what it was like in the beginning but will work!  Good luck and keep us posted!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 3/16/10 11:51 pm, edited 3/16/10 11:59 pm - Remington, VA
Hi Cindy!? Welcome back.? The 5 day pouch test and/or going back to basics are supposed to work well for jump starting getting back on track.

p.s. join in the back on track post if you would like

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views