Marginal Ulcer

MerMer
on 3/16/10 2:31 am
Hello All,

After months and months of nagging stomach pain. My primary care doc ordered a endoscopy. I have liquid medicine to help fix it. I do feel a little better but seem to be eating less food. I still only eat very little food, I'm just not hungry so sometimes I have to force myself to it.

Has anyone else had this type of ulcer?

Tam
on 3/16/10 7:15 am - Richmond, VA
I have not had an ulcer but I wnted to let you know I am thinking about you.  I am almost 5 years out and most of the time I still have to force myself to eat .  I am rarely hungry.  I'll be praying for you.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

caroline2622
on 3/16/10 8:30 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
So sorry to hear you have been ill.    I do not have issues with ulcers .    Take care

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
rduck8
on 3/17/10 5:54 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
I DONT HAVE ULCERS BUT I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT ALSO JUST DONT FEEL LIKE IT, OR JUST TOO BUSY, GOT IN TROUBLE WITH DR. HALMI YESTERDAY HE WANTS ME TO COME BACK EACH MONTH STILL TO KEEP EYE ON ME. GO FIGURE.
RUBY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views