NAWLS Retreat?

usfour
on 3/15/10 7:15 am - Taiwan
Anyone from the VA message board been to a NAWLS Retreat?  I am signed up and so looking forward to the time away and with others that have experienced some of what POST OP WLS is all about....Are you one of those that has been to this retreat?

Barb

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/10 8:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Barb,

I have not been but am signed up for the October one..... Katie is great!

Jackie
usfour
on 3/15/10 9:02 am - Taiwan
That is great to hear Jackie,
I am signed up for this April Spring Retreat and it sounds like it is something meant for me at this time in my WLS journey.  I will get back to you once I have been there.  Thanks for your reply.

Barb

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/10 9:10 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Barb,

I am just too tied up to go to the April one or I would have gone there. I would recommend Katie Jay's retreats to everyone and have heard great reports on them!

Jackie
usfour
on 3/15/10 9:15 am - Taiwan
Jackie,
How far are you out from surgery?  What kind of surgery did you have?  Are you struggling with some of the issues that Katie talks about in her newsletters, books, devotionals?

B

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/10 9:27 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I am four years out from surgery -  I had RNY surgery - I am fighting a little regain but starting to win in - I have no real addictions but I like Katie's messages  - but I run a support group and I like to hear what she has to say. I know her personally too and I know how dedicated she is and how she puts a lot of thought into the NAWLS offerings - and on top of that 0 she is a really nice person!

Jackie
usfour
on 3/15/10 9:39 am - Taiwan
Well it certainly has been wonderful visiting with you and you have made my anticipation more exciting.  I have talked to Katie over the phone about the retreat and she certainly sounds like someone that cares for others and wants to help them in their stuggles to find that joy!!

Thanks again,
B

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/10 10:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
You are more than welcome!

Jackie
dlo2
on 3/21/10 11:44 pm - Brandenburg, KY
What is the NAWLS retreat.  I have never heard of it but it sounds interesting.
Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views