Monday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/14/10 10:09 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  How was your weekend? Pretty good here.  Got in a walk each day, spent some time with hubby, had fun with the girlies, picked up our hot tub, lots of great things.  Of course typical Monday today, I didn't hear my alarm and overslept so it was a crazy morning.  Made it to work a bit late but I am here.  No plans for today or tonight.  Will just be work and home for dinner & such.  Hope you all have a great one!

a.m. cuppas in, still no protein
B - yogurt & crackers
S - banana
L - left overs
S - ?
D - ?

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/15/10 12:12 am - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful!  Glad you got some good walks in and got things done this weekend.  Sorry you have woke up late.  Just blame it on the time change...lol!  Weekend was great for us.  Picked up my friends son (8 weeks old) on Friday afternoon for the whole weekend then finished getting packed for the beach.  Got a call from my cousin and ended up picking up my 16 month ols neice for the weekend, too.  So we all went to the beach along with my guy and his two sons...had a fantastic time!  Hotel was ocean front, rooms were great, indoor pool was fantastic, the weather held off for us so we walked a lot (even walked to dinner and shopping Saturday night) and we were able to take the kiddos into the sand and down to the water, too.  All the babies behaved exceptionally well and we had a relaxing time.  Came home late yesterday afternoon and faced some bad weatheron the way home.  Saw lots of accidents and had to drive really slow but thankfully we made it safely.  On the books for today is unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping and house cleaning...nothing fantastic or special but it all needs doing!  Oh, and a trip to Ben Franklin for school project supplies, too. 

am-cuppas, protein and vits in
b-yogurt
s-protein drink
l-tuna fish sandwich
s-protein drink
d-not sure...we'll see what looks good at the store

Have a wonderful Monday!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Lynn415
on 3/15/10 4:37 am - Chantilly, VA
Went to see the Terra Cotta Warrior exhibit at National Geographic on Saturday night and then out to dinner... my oldest son just got a bonus at work and took us all to Ristaurante Tosca.
Hard to stay on a food plan at a place like that managed not be too bad.  I ordered a leek and artichoke soup that had to be made with pure cream and had little raviolis in it.  Took three sips and gave the rest to my son.  Entree was sea bass sauted with spinach and pine nuts in a butter lemon sauce.  Lots of protein at least.  Couldn't resist taking a couple of bites of dessert ... we ordered three dessert for 6 people... had two bites of choc/cherry cake and a bite of hibiscus ice cream.  Very interesting.  Will need to go some extra on the treadmill today!!
AM:  protein coffee
B:  cottage cheese with fruit
L:  leftover sea bass and spinach
S: protein shake
D:  ??
S:  I've become addicted to bite size creme brulee flavored rice cakes - 8 for 90 calories!
No tax office tonight.  I get to go home and try to recover from daylight savings time.  Was NOT ready to get up when the alarm went off this morning!  :)
Surgery 4/15/09 - 294 lb.
At goal   2/15/10 - 160 lb.
Currently:  ... and for the rest of my life:  Figuring out maintenance.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views