Friday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/11/10 10:08 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning & TGIF!!  Tammy, hope your nite out was fabulous!!!

We had a good night last night.  Had the girlies & our "son" and had a fantastic funny dinner, homework time, great conversations & the watched AI.  We all hit the bed pretty early too.  No big plans for the weekend, a bit of running around with the girls, a friend or two sleeping over, the B-I-L will be home for the weekend, perhaps a movie night, and then on Sunday we are going to pick up a hot tub that has been given to us.  We are all pretty excited about that.  Hope you all have a fabulous one too!!!

a.m. cuppas in, still no protein
B - banana, yogurt & granola bar
S - not sure
L - left over enchiladas
S - popcorn
D - haven't decided yet

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/11/10 10:14 pm - Richmond, VA
Good AM!  Glad you had a great night...so did we!  We went and saw Wicked...it was AMAZING!  Today I am getting the last of the laundry done and getting packed for VA Beach...we leave later tonight!  I also have to go and pick up my friends son and watch him...he'll be coming with us this weekend while his mommy works.  He is 2 months old and cute as a button!  Gotta work on snacks for the weekend so I stay on track and I am thankful that the hotel has a gym so I can keep up with the exercise.

am-cuppas, protein and vits in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink'
l-sushi
s-protein drink
d-unsure...but I am hoping for seafood!

Have a great day and weekend and enjoy that hot tub!  They are awesome!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

MarisaIsabella
on 3/15/10 1:45 pm - Chesapeake, VA
What are cuppas?
Tam
on 3/16/10 1:04 am - Richmond, VA
WOW!  Look at your pic!  You are more beautiful than ever!

Cuppas are cups of coffee.  I drink decaf...

How haev you been?

Tammy C

proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

MarisaIsabella
on 3/16/10 2:36 am - Chesapeake, VA
Thank you Tam! I am 4 months out. I can lie, it has been tough from burning acid to kidney stone, but I think im getting the hang of it. I go to the gym 5 times a week, hard to get protein in and water but i work very hard at it.Take all my vitamins and Have God on my side.

My angel was Dorie Manhart and she helped me so very much.I was so glad she was close to me during this time.

so far 58lbs lost ,need 60 more for my goal. Im just now starting to tolerate Cuppas LOL

I prayed for you often and hope you and the girls are doing FUNTASTIC :-)

God bless,

Marisa

Tam
on 3/16/10 7:23 am - Richmond, VA
I can completely understand about the being tough.  I had two strictures and also have had a couple of kidney stones.  It does get better...drink lots of water to help keep the kidneys flushed!  It is a hard time to get everything in most days....even for me now!  The girls and I are doing better than ever...better than I ever dreamed possible!  I am glad you are doing OK.  I pray for you daily.  I am on facebook more than on here.  If you have an account there, look me up!  Tammy Clifton, [email protected].

Tammy C

open RNY 04-25-2005

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views