Thursday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/10/10 11:01 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  I am loving this spring weather, not looking forward to the rain really other than for what it will do for my flowers.  Finished up my day and work yesterday and headed home, we enjoyed a nice dinner and walk with the dog then I watched AI.  Very relaxing evening.  Nothing on the books for today/tonight other than work, kids, homework, etc.  and probably another good walk.

a.m. cuppas in, no protein as I ran out and didn't get a chance to hit the store
B - english muffin & yogurt
S - banana
L - leftovers
S - granola
D - enchiladas

Have a great day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/11/10 3:35 am - Richmond, VA
I'm a lil late in posting today...been on the go since 4 AM!  I too am really loving this spring like weather!  Having the windows open without the fear of the pollen killing my breathing is awesome!  I am still feeling a lil blah but quite a bit better than the past two days, thankfully.  Hit up the gym about 4:30 then home to shower and get Kara and Claire going for the day.  Got Kara to school then off to BJ's for some shopping in preparation for a few things coming up.  Grabbed some new suitcases while I was there!  Came home and picked up my dad then we went off for my weekly massage.  Boy, does that REALLY help me to feel better!  After that grabbed a late lunch with some family now home for a lil bit before picking up Kara.  Gotta do a really quick trip to walmart to return something and buy some pantyhose for tonight then home for Kara and I to get ready to go and see Wicked.  We are sooooo excited!  Claire and my neice Fiona will be staying with my dad and my aunt while we go to the show.  WOW...this will be my first "real" night out since having Claire!  I've been out a couple of times but always have been able to cut my plans short if she needed me.  Well, tonight I won't have my phone!  Plus, I wouldn't be able to get to my house from the theater.  Other than that I have been doing some laundry in between errands/appointments and finalizing plans for tis weekends trip to VA Beach and then our spring break trip to Texas.  Gonna be gone for a week on that one!  Again, we are all super excited! 

am-cuppas, protein and vits in
b-banana
s-protein drink
l-turkey sandwich
s-protein drink
d-probably will skip since I'll be gettting ready and will instead have another protein drink (this will also make sure it "agrees" with me and that I won't get sick suring the performance from a nervous/excited tummy!)

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views