Monday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/7/10 10:52 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How was your weekend?  Mine was fabulous.  Had some great relax/down time, lovely date with my hubby on Saturday where I got to boogie, planted some flower bulbs in the yard, some family time yesterday with mom, sisters, & kids for a bday party, and the best, today is my Monday off so it is a long weekend.  I managed to be too lazy this weekend so today I have a bunch of house work to catch up on.  Ah well such is life.

A.m. cuppas (working on them since I woke up late)
B - not sure
S - probably won't have one since I started my day late
L - turkey sandwich
S - protein drink
D - lasagna

Have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/7/10 11:58 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful.  Glad you had a good weekend.  I know you needed it.  Ours was fabulous.  The weekends original palns changed a bit but we made the most of what we had!  Saturday we got in some shopping (I am lov, love, loving the sales right now!) and went to see Alice in Wonderland.  Got some time in with my horses and some house cleaning, too.  Still more to do but then again it is a never ending cycle, right?  LOL.  Sunday was church and lots of outside time.  Met a friend for lunch after church and did some more shopping at a different mall with my girls.  Again, the sales RAWK!  On the books for today is another busy one.  Did my morning trip to the gym while others slept then got Kara to school then my daddy and Claire and I went to visit my mom's grave.  We also made a stop at my grandparents and great grandparents graves, all in the same cemetary.  After that I took them out to a late breakfast.  Now that we are home I am checking email, posting here so I will be accountable then I need to get busy!  I have much housework to do...cleaning out cabinets and filling the trash can since pickup is tomorrow, I have lots of laundry waiting for me and since the weather is nice I am planning on doing some yardwork, too.  My daddy will push Claire on the swingset while I am out there so we will all get outside time and natural Vit D.  After I get Kara from school then my second trip to the gym is on the books.  Planning to cook a nice dinner tonight and am really looking forward to it...I love to cook!

am-cuppas, vits and protein in
b-eggs, bacon and toast
s-protein drink
l-ham sandwich
s-protein drink
d-pork chops, mashed potatos and steamed squash and onions with sf banana pudding for dessert

Have a fabulous day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views