Firday Back on Track Check In

Ms Court
on 3/4/10 10:34 pm - Remington, VA
Ugh!  I knew there would be reprecussions from Wednesday into last night & sure enough there was.  Needless to say after a very late dinner and AI, I put myself to bed in order to spare the house my wrath.  Will be taking a few hours of leave this afternoon and starting my weekend early.  Plan to do some retail therapy & a nice long walk with the dog this afternoon in order to hopefully ease my mental self.

Tomorrow will be some heavy cleaning at home, decluttering & organizing, etc.  The plan for tomorrow night is date with the hubby.  Sunday will be catch up on unfinished chores & laziness day.  Monday is my Monday off at work so I will be home, no plans but I am sure I will get into something.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - banana
L - subway
S - granola bar
D - not sure yet

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/4/10 11:47 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful!  Sounds like a great plan for this afternoon and the weekend...hope you have a great one!

Today is taking care of a sick girl and running some errands.  The grocery store is calling my name and I need to get some more protein drinks and a trip to PetSmart is in there, too.  I will probably only make one trip to the gym today since my afternoon partner is under the weather but I think I will bundle Claire up and go for a walk if it stays pretty enough.

Saturday and Sunday will be a trip to the farm and riding my horses.  The weather man says it will be beautiful so I am planning on taking advantage of it unless my girl is still sick...then we'll just hang at home. 

am-cuppas, protein and vits in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
l-cheese and turkey rolled up
s-protein drink
d-will have to see what I get from the store...

Have a great day and weekend!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

caroline2622
on 3/5/10 3:52 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
I am so messed up.   Since the fal/l facture of the shoulder I am way off eating correctly,   Pain meds and not eating.     You would think I was a few months from my original surgery.   Lucky if I can get in 3 small bites.  

Slowly getting back on track by getting higher protein in and eating a bit more of a balanced meals...   

I went back and read my manual Fair Oak Hospital Nutrionist.  It reminded me to get back on an orderly schedule.    Did not realize how I was off schedule.   

Everyone have a great weekend.

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views