Thursday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/3/10 10:03 pm - Remington, VA
Morning, I can hardly believe it is Thursday already but boy am I ready for Friday and the weekend.  A bit of a frustrating evening for me last night.  Some kid issues, ex-wife issues which led to hubby issues, ah joy.  Holding it in a bit still today so I am not feeling very nice.  Of course I am over tired, pmsing, and getting a cold which don't improve my mood any.  I did get to spend some time with my "son" as we worked on some homework and then watched AI together.  Nothing realoy on the books for today other than work then home for a night with the girlies.  Hopefully it will be stress free but I doubt it.  Have a great day all!

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - granola bar
L - subway
S - banana
D - not sure yet

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 3/3/10 10:38 pm
Hi Court

I dont know if you remember me.. i use to come on this site months ago.. i had my gastric bypass  back in 11/06   I was wondering what this back on track thing many of you are doing.. i need to seriously get back on track..  i keep telling myself to start eating like a patient who had the surgery and I will begin to lose the weight again... i had the surgery at 254...  then i went down to 175.. felt great and then i got pregnant...  ive been stuck at 200 forever it seems. ive been going to the gym a few days a week.. but i come home and graze.. so thats why im stuck at 200...   so i made a committment to stop grazing .. but i was wondering about this back on track.. i know Jackie use to do monthly groups in fredericksburg .. do you know about those?   or is jackie is still on the board here?   thanks for any information you can give me.. i just want to finally after my surgery.. hit my goal... i would love to be a tight 140..    i hope you have a great day and better evening...   best wishes..

Beth Sharp
Tam
on 3/4/10 12:56 am - Richmond, VA
Beth,

I thought I would post just in case Court doesn't come back on today.  Back on track is a way to set your self goals for the day and hopefully stick to them.  It is a reminder to take your vitamins every day and get your protein in.  We also sometimes post about what's going on in our lives/daily schedule.  I also had a baby after WLS.  My lil one will be one in about three weeks!  I was able to lose allof my baby weight plus some within about 5 months.  I go to the gym twice a day and chasing around a lil one doesn't leave too much time for me to graze!  Good luck and please let me know if I cab help in any way.  Also, I think Jackie Thodos does still do the meeting in Fredericksburg.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

beth sharp
on 3/4/10 5:09 am

thank you for getting back to me...  thats one thing i need to start doing.. i honestly dont take my vitamins like im suppose too.. and i dont drink my protein,.   i didnt think i needed to this far out after my surgery.. and im always trying to count calories...      i would love to go to the gym twice a day.. i guess i could if i made up my mind to do it...  i normally go after the kids go to school..    i too had my baby last march.. he will be 1 in 2 weeks...   i lost all my baby weight within a month or two after birth.. i only put on 24 pounds    im 5 to 8 pounds over my weight before i got pregnant...        my grazing is when hes sleeping i may have a hand ful of wheat thins or little pretzels.. but a hand ful here or there adds up... but i definately  need to get back on this site.. it helped me a great deal before and right after my surgery..  ive let it go  and stopped losing the weight....

thank you for the info...

beth
Ms Court
on 3/4/10 10:28 pm - Remington, VA
Hi Beth!  Nice to see you!  Congrats on the baby!  Tammy pretty much nailed it all.  Back on Track is for those of us trying to get ourselves back on track, planning out our day, being accountable, getting support, etc.  Feel free to jump right in.

Okay so instead of hitting the gym twice a day, if your grazing happens when your little one is sleeping at night, perhaps a yoga, belly dancing, pilates DVD you can do at home in the evenings might help.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/4/10 12:58 am - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful!  Todays agenda is running errands, taking the oldest lunch at school and then dinner with my man and 3 of our kids.  Nothing special but lots to do.  I am deep in the home improvement mode so lots to be done every day!  Hit the gym at 5 this AM and will again when the oldest gets out of school!

am cuppas, protein and vits in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
l-tuna salad
s-protein drink
d-shrimp and scallops

Have a great day!

Love you!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views