Wednesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/2/10 10:10 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  How are you today?  Doing well here.  Did get some relaxation in yestereday but of course it is never enough.  Tammy, sounds like you are a busy bee lately.

Took a nice walk yesterday evening, working on getting my exercise in.  Hoping to start really working harder on that.  Nothing really planned for today other than work.  Hubby gets to go to "Class Ring" show/order night at school tonight, our "son" is coming over for homework help, and of course dog will want to go for a walk.  Hope you all have a great day!

a.m. cuppas & protein are in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - banana
L - leftovers
S - granola bar
D - not sure yet

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/3/10 5:44 am - Richmond, VA
Well, today has been another busy one for me and I love, love, love it!  Staying on the go and busy keeps me motivated and from grazing.  I've just gotten home from round two at the gym and have been helping my aunt and uncle today.  Now it's time for laundry and cooking dinner.  Otherwise no plans!

am cuppas, vits and proteins in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
l-skipped today
s-protein drink
d-chicken baked and corn and peas

Have a great day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views