Tuesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/1/10 10:56 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  Home today, kind of a mental health day & the hubby had a dr. appt. so I thought it would be nice to spend the day with him.  Got some of my grocery shopping done yesterday, got home for dinner & took the dog for a walk then it was some tv time before bed.  Not sure what I will do with my day today.  I know some walking with the dog, perhaps some house stuff, we shall see.

a.m. cuppas in
B - cereal
S - banana
L - not sure
S - protein drink
D - not sure yet

Have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Lynn415
on 3/2/10 2:24 am - Chantilly, VA
Was at a meeting until almost 10 PM and back at work at 7 this am so reaaaalllly tired! And I'm working part time at a tax office in addition to my regular job right now so will leave here at 3 pm and then work at the tax office from 4 to 9 pm. I guess I can sleep after April 15th!!
B: protein coffee
S: 1/2 pb/J sandwich
L: low fat cottage cheese w/ fruit
S: hummus and pita chips
D: tuna salad
S: protein shake
Surgery 4/15/09 - 294 lb.
At goal   2/15/10 - 160 lb.
Currently:  ... and for the rest of my life:  Figuring out maintenance.
Tam
on 3/2/10 3:20 am - Richmond, VA
Hello!  Had a busy day yesterday and today too!  I've been cooking and baking in preparation for a dinner tonight.  Also had an appointment earlier that went well.  Lots left to do so.....

am cuppas, protein and vits in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
l-tuna salad
s-protein drink
d-veggie beef soup, steamed cabbage and pork chops

Have a great day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views