Monday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 3/1/10 12:04 am - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  How was your weekend?  Mine was good & crazy.  Friday was a quiet night at home, fell asleep early and woke up Saturday a.m. feeling good.  Ended up getting my 3 newphews & 1 niece for the night.  Boy was that crazy and lots of fun!!  Of course when they left on Sunday I crashed for a nap.  Tonight will be a trip to the grocery store and then some quality time with my hubby at home.

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - egg mcmuffin
S - none
L - chipotle
D - probably salad or something

See the reason why I need to go to the store.

Have a great one!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 3/1/10 1:56 am - Richmond, VA
Good afternoon!  Sounds like your weekend was a blast!  Mine was pretty awesome, too.  Saturday was filled with ordering new glasses, shopping and more shopping then a great dinner with loved ones and Sunday was just how I like it...Church, then some racing along with some laundry then dinner with family.  It was a very relaxing and wonderful day.  Today is gym twice then finishing the laundry and cleaning.  OCD has struck and I am cleaning my butt off! YAY!  I love cleaning!

am cuppas and protein and vits in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
l-eggs and sasuage
s-protein drink
d-undecided at this time

Have a fabulous day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

virtly
on 3/1/10 9:23 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
I was in Memphis this past weekend. Spent quality time with friends. Foodwise, was not great.
I on point, now that I'm back.

So far 2 workouts this week and my eating has been on point.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views