Wednesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 2/23/10 9:29 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How are you today?  Good here, although still feeling a bit tired.  Had a quiet evening last night, did dinner, a few loads of laundry and watched AI.  Not much else other than time with the girlies.  Today I have a meeting at work and lots of other stuff to work on.  Hopefully get home at a decent time tonight, have a nice dinner and take the dog for a walk before AI.  Not much else planned.

a.m. protein & cuppas in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - a few bites of steak
L - pbj & chips
S - a few bites of steak
D - ?

Have a great day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 2/24/10 5:16 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Hi, Courtney!

I started out the day at the gym, got home and after getting ready, headed to the car dealer to get recall work done on my husband's car.  I was amazed at how easy and quick it was -- hats off to them!  :)  Lunch, groceries, then came home to work on taxes for my daughter and her roommate -- then begin organizing ours for the CPA.  It's the time of the year again!  I was glad to hear that they are cutting down on the amounts of snow we are expecting with this new storm....come on Spring!

Exercise:  Circuit training -- 694 cals burned

Food:

B:  Protein bar
L:  Soup and 1/2 mixed cheese quesadilla
S:  Protein shake
D:  Blackberries and Greek yogurt
S:  Protein pudding pie

Have a great day!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Tam
on 2/25/10 12:27 am - Richmond, VA
Good morning!  What a wonderful day this is!  Skipped the gym this morning because Claire is sick but she is seeming to feel better so I think I will get my sister to babysit and Kara and I will hit up the gym after she gets out of school.  I have been a busy lil mommy today.  I have gotten TONS of phone calls out of the way, paper work completed and ready to mail, laundry is going, dinner is prepped and ready to cook and I am haded out to an appointment in just a bit.  Big news for me is I am getting my hair cut later today!  I am sooooo excited and ready for a change!  Will post pics soon!

am protein, cuppas and vits in
b-banana and yogurt....Yoplait now sells greek yogurt light...very tasty!
s-protein drink
l-grilled cheese
s-protein drink
d-grilled pork chops and steamed squash

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views