Just some figures

prissy25
on 2/15/10 9:14 pm - Barboursville, VA
Just wanted to post some figures for those of you starting the journey: When I began in 2005 my BMI was @ 72.6 (410) which is Super Morbid Obese, now @ 34.3 (194) Obese  If I can get to 169 would put me @ 29.9 moderalely overweight and if I can drop another 54 pounds to 140 would put me @ 24.7 and make me  NORMAL!!! Dont ever give up.......I havent. I never thought Id ever get out of that Morbid stage and I have..... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Ms Court
on 2/15/10 9:17 pm - Remington, VA
You are an inspiration Beautiful Lady!!!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

prissy25
on 2/15/10 11:18 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Court your the beauty here !!!!!
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/10 10:54 pm - Yorktown, VA

Wow!  You've done so well! 

prissy25
on 2/15/10 11:20 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Tessy, it hasnt been easy but the tool is there you just have to work it. Stay focused and you will do well yourself.... 

LillieGracesMom
on 2/20/10 4:15 am
You are really an inspiration.  I have my surgery on 3/4/10 and keep going back and forth in my head about knowing I'll succeed to knowing I'll probably fail.  Thanks for your post.  It really encouraged me.
Best of luck and I hope you have continued success!
-Heather

leeleeo
on 2/22/10 5:25 am - Culpeper, VA
 That is just FANTASTIC!!!  I'm sure you will make it to normal!  :)  
-=lee=-

At goal!
lost 155 lbs, go me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views