Wednesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 2/16/10 9:14 pm - Remington, VA

Good Morning!!!  So hubby ended up working late last night so I did get my errands in, did not get in a walk with the dog though I did play with him inside for a bit.  Slept pretty good last night which was a good thing since it was back to work at normal time today.  Got some meetings and such at work today then it will be home for the evening.  Hope you all have a great day!!

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - banana
L - not sure
S - clementines
D - not sure

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

virtly
on 2/16/10 9:53 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Morning Courtney and Others,

Yesterday I was off track from what I posted with my eating. 
Today is a new day and I started it with a session with my trainer.

Breakfast - egg whites w/onions /red peppers/bacon w/no nitrates
Lunch tuna salad on a whole wheat wrap
Dinner- salmon/asparagus meal left from yesterday
Snack- boiled egg/greek yogurt

I am giving up nuts for lent, I have no control with them.

Shout-out to VAGIRL - She gave me great advice. I am upping my protein. intake.
Tam
on 2/17/10 3:53 am - Richmond, VA
Hey there beautiful!  Yesterday was pretty good and today is even better.  I am cleaning out my kitchen getting ready for a remodel of it so there is lots of bending and squatting and lifting so I am getting great exercise.  Already hit the gym early this morning too.

am cuppas and vits in
b-banana and yogurt
s-protein drink
l-puffins and yogurt
s-protein drink
d-meatloaf and mashed potatos
late s-naval orange

Going to hit the gym later this afternoon and take Kara with me this time....2x a day is working out well for me since I can't take Claire out for walks in the cold weather.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views