Monday Back On Track -

virtly
on 2/14/10 9:34 pm, edited 2/14/10 11:38 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
I am not Courtney but I need the accountability.
The weekend was nothing special, I went shopping for new clothes because my pants and skirts are too big since my tummy tuck.� General Larry Platt, doesn't care for the pants on the ground, and pants hanging down showing my goodies.

No Valentines for me. I keep hoping that Cupid would shoot me with an arrow and bring along that special someone.

I had 2 days of spinning, Sat and Sun.
Kicking off the new week with a session with my trainer, this morning.

Breakfast - egg whites w.red peppers/onions/mozzarella cheese/English muffin

Snack- Greek yogurt w/walnuts

Lunch- Salmon and salad

Dinner- Crab cake and Asparagus

Snack - maybe peanuts
Ms Court
on 2/14/10 10:44 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  Was so busy on Friday scrambling to get ready for my trip to New York that I forgot to post, and so far it has been a lazy morning today.  Glad to hear things are well with you.  I did tons of walking this weekend, enjoyed shopping on Canal Street, got some great deals, even got my nose pierced.  I love it.

a.m. cuppas - working on it
not sure what my foods for the day will be.

Hope you all have a great one!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

virtly
on 2/14/10 11:39 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
If I post then I hold true to my menu for the day. I so need a get-away-weekend.
Ms Court
on 2/15/10 7:05 am - Remington, VA
feel free to post if you make it on before i do.  sometimes i get wrapped up in things and run behind. 

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/10 1:38 am - Yorktown, VA
What is "cuppas?"
vagirl00
on 2/15/10 6:03 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with

I believe it is "cup a' coffee..."  Hope I'm right!  ;)

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 2/15/10 7:04 am - Remington, VA

yep it's my coffee. 

virtly
on 2/16/10 1:32 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
You have been so successful. and here I sit still trying to reach my goal. I have reviewed your menu and see that you normally have 1 meal a day. This has worked for you, how long have you been doing this? Where do you purchase the protein pudding and does it gives you the satiety that we all are forever seeking? Your response will help a great deal.

Raven
vagirl00
on 2/15/10 6:02 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good afternoon! 

Running a little behind, but I am here!  :)

Spent the weekend still trying to dig out -- now I am down to the ice pack...and boy, is that a workout in trying to get through it!  Spring can't come soon enough, as far as I am concerned!

Today has been a productive day, celebrating my sister's birthday, running errands and back home getting things taken care of here.  I hope everyone's enjoying the holiday.

Exercise:  Day off

Food:

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
L:  Santa Fe salad (lunch size) with dressing on the side -- ate about 1/4 salad...sssooo good! 
S:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
D:  Probably Greek yogurt
S:  Protein pudding pie

Have a great evening, All!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ken Currin
on 2/15/10 11:07 am - South Hill, VA
I saw Muscle Milk in the gracery store tongiht and thought I would get a bottle of it to try, it was $3.59 for a one serving bottle. I hope I build lots of muscles.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views