Friday back on track post

Tam
on 2/12/10 12:17 am, edited 2/12/10 4:03 am - Richmond, VA
Not sure where Court is this morning but I popped on to post a reply.  Since she is busy (I assume) this AM then I am gonna jump in here.  Life is good...looking forward to a great Valentine's weekend with my sweetie.  We are going away for a romantic weekend.  Taking our kids with us but since Kara is old enough to babysit Claire...we will still have "our time".  Today is busy finishing the packing and getting ready to leave tonight.

am vits and cuppas in
b-eggs and toast
s-puffins cereal, dry
l-tuna salad
s-protein drink
d-shrimp and scallops and probably a bite or two of sushi

Have a great weekend all and
Happy Valentines Day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Tina22026
on 2/12/10 3:54 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
 Sounds like a blast Tammy!  Have a great time!   My son and l are jetting off to Seattle tomorrow morning for 8 days to visit my sister and other relatives plus a ton of high school friends that I haven't seen in almost 30 years!  Can't wait!  Will miss time with my hubby Earl but he's going to make up for it later! ;-)

B- Special K high protein cereal w/ 1/2 banana and skim milk

S- protein shake
L- Salad with some nuts
S- Protein shake
D- not sure yet

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

vagirl00
on 2/12/10 7:37 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good evening!

It has been a crazy day, so I am just getting to post. 

Exercise:  Shoveling

Food:

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
S:  Cashews
L:  Salad and 1/2 mixed cheese quesadilla
S:  Protein shake
D:  Greek yogurt
S:  Protein shake

Have a great weekend!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views