Thursday back on track chack in

Ms Court
on 2/10/10 10:40 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  Sorry to have dropped the ball on posting yesterday.  I had a lazy morning and then got busy shoveling, after that it was an achey knee that required a long hot bath & nap, then it was a busy evening with the girlies.  Tuesday night my hubby came home & rescued me, took me out to dinner and to the grocery store, the girlies decided to stay an extra day with their mom.  Have to say since they are teens it is hard to get them to help out, hopefully today we can get the help with shoveling but I highly doubt it.  Today I will work on shoveling, a bit of house cleaning, laundry & packing for my weekend trip to New York.  I am so excited to spend time with my girlfriends and get away for a bit.

cuppas in
B - ?
S - ?
L - leftovers or a sandwich
S - ?
D - cheesy chicken & rice

Have a great day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

virtly
on 2/11/10 5:49 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Ho- Hum day for me, checking e-mail and reading a manuel for work.

Breakfast- egg white omelet w/shrimp and cheese
Lunch- baked talapia
Snack- Fiber 1 bar (2) 90 calorie yogurt
Dinner - thinking egg salad
Snack- skinny cow ice cream sandwich

on my way to Spin class to burn off a lot of calories
(deactivated member)
on 2/11/10 5:49 am - Yorktown, VA
Your signature says your current weight is 1176!  I'm assuming that's a typo and you're actually 176.  Just thought I'd let you know.

Here's what I've had:

B - leftover mamwhich with shredded cheese (no bun/bread)
S - Chicken salad with full fat mayo loaded heavily on a couple of saltines
L - Wendy's Jr. bacon cheeseburger minus half the bun
S - pork bar-b-que
D - will be more pork bbq
S - Not sure yet.....maybe more bbq or mamwich or chicken salad or slim jims.....

vagirl00
on 2/11/10 5:59 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good afternoon!

I am running behind, as you can tell -- spent time shoveling (does it EVER end?), trying to get up some icy spots, was finally able to leave after they plowed and sanded...now cleaning up the house, especially the floors (three dogs running in and out!).  Oh, the fun!  :)

Exercise:  Shoveling

Food:

B:  None
L:  Soup, salad and a little of a cheese quesadilla
S:  Protein pudding
D:  Greek yogurt
S:  Protein shake

Have a great evening, all!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views