Friday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 2/4/10 10:02 pm - Remington, VA

Well I am at work for now but we are scheduled for early dismissal at 1.  My plans for the weekend include some closet cleaning, shoveling, relaxing, cross stitching, etc.  I hope to watch myself with the mindless eating, I know it will be a factor if I am stuck in the house.  Hope you all have a safe & wonderful weekend, don't take any risks out there.

a.m. cuppas & protein in

B - oatmeal & english muffin (really liking this change in my routine)

S - granola bar

L - not sure, hubby & I will probably go out

S - banana

D - enchiladas

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

virtly
on 2/5/10 2:16 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Upon rising, I went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the stair-master(a killer) and 20 minutes on the arc trainer.

Breakfast -oatmeal/turkey sausage
Snack - 90 calorie fiber 1 bar
Lunch -mixed green salad w/feta cheese/walnuts/diced pears/baked chicken wing
Dinner -Italian turkey sausage/baked beans
Will add yogurt or cashews later.

I need help from a higher power to keep me from grazing. That's the downside of living alone, you have to have willpower.
vagirl00
on 2/5/10 3:40 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good afternoon!

It sure is pretty out, isn't it?  It is going to be interesting to see how it goes over the next 36 hours or so!

Went to the gym this morning -- closed because of the weather.  Ah well.  I am sure the snow shoveling will make up for it.

Today:

B:  Muscle Milk Light
S:  Protein bar
L:  Soup and salad
S:  Protein shake
D:  Soup
S:  Protein pudding

Have a great, and safe, weekend!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

virtly
on 2/5/10 7:20 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Which gym? I belong to Gold's Gym in Fredericksburg.
vagirl00
on 2/6/10 9:06 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I just started back at Curves.  I have found much more personal success there than at a regular gym (I was a member of Sport and Health for a year, and didn't find the success there that I had the year before at Curves with their computerized coaching system). 

I have heard that Gold's Gym is very good -- and that they have some wonderful classes!  Wonderful that you are going, and so regularly!  I think one of the most difficult parts of our new life style changes is getting into a regular exercise routine.

Stay warm!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views