Thursday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 2/3/10 10:47 pm - Remington, VA

Hello all!!  Well I hit the grocery store last night to get prepared for the weekend.  I was ready to go off on people by the time I got done.  It was a mad house.  Enjoyed some quality snuggle time with my hubby and then we went to bed.  Nothing planned for tonight.  I believe we are only getting one girlie tonight as the other has asked to go to a friends house.  At least that means it will be a bit quieter.  Gotta talk to the boss today about what our procedure for tomorrow will be in case the weather gets bad before closing time.  I see long walks in the snow, fireplace snuggling, and shoveling in my future.  Have a great day!!

a.m. cuppas & protein in

B - oatmeal & cinnamon raisen englis muffin

S - granola bar & banana

L - leftovers

S - peanut butter crackers

D - enchiladas.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 2/3/10 11:58 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good morning, Courtney!

Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned!  The snow is so pretty, and the fact that it is on a weekend sure makes it easier to deal with, doesn't it?  The weather gurus don't seem to know what to expect as far as accumulations, just that it is going to be A LOT -- this will be interesting.

I just got back from working out -- going to try to get another one in tomorrow before the snow starts because I know that Saturday is a no-go.  My daughter joined the same place today, so we are going to be workout buddies -- that'll be fun!

Today:

Exercise:  Circuit training and cardio

Food:

B:  Muscle Milk Light
S:  Protein bar
L:  Soup and salad
S:  Protein shake
D:  Pasta Fagioli soup (homemade, lightened version -- found a recipe I am going to try)
S:  Protein pudding

Have a great day!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Tina22026
on 2/4/10 4:56 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
 Very cool your daughter joined the same gym and you have a workout buddy!  What great fun that'll be Cindy!    You'll have to tell us how the soup turned out... what is protein pudding?  I'm intrigued!

B - 1 egg scrambled with cheddar

S- Protein shake

L- protein bar

S - protein shake

D- Turkey chili w/ cheese and sour cream

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

vagirl00
on 2/5/10 3:37 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
vagirl00
on 2/5/10 3:38 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Hey, Tina:

I didn't get to make the soup last night, but plan on doing it tonight, so I will let you know!  :)

The protein pudding is a package mix I have, but I am going to try to make my own tonight -- I am thinking if I mix a scoop of unflavored Unjury with my carb control milk and sugar free/fat free pudding mix, it should work....again, I will let you know!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

virtly
on 2/4/10 6:23 pm, edited 2/4/10 6:24 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
I'm a member of Gold's Gym in Fredericksburg and will also get in an early workout today. Having a workout partner makes it better and keeps you motivated.
Food was on point until I got home from a late meeting at work.

Breakfast - coffee/1 piece of turkey sausage
Lunch - 1/2 c of tomato soup /salad w/feta cheese/walnuts/craisins/hazelnut raspberry vinaigrette
Dinner- business meeting chik-fila chicken salad /fruit salad
Home -cashews/pretzels/about 8 PC of starbursts
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views