Tuesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 2/1/10 9:01 pm - Remington, VA

So are you all ready for more snow???  I can tell you I am sick of it.  I like a nice snow storm or two each year for the ambeince but enough is enough.  Another 1-3 inches for me tonight (snow, ice, rain) and then a big one again this weekend.  I don't think our kids are ever going to get back in school, they will probably get spring break taken away and go extra in the summer, ugh.  Enjoyed a relaxing evening, in the bed early.  Hubby is upset as the big screen blew up on Sunday, now of course with the big game and Nascar coming we have to look into a new tv.  Anyone have a money tree I can borrow?  We rescheduled the oldest's bday dinner for tonight but we might have to cancel again with the weather issues.  I guess we shall see.  Have a great day!

a.m. cuppas & protein in

B - oatmeal

S - apple

L - leftovers

S - popcorn

D - not sure

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 2/2/10 6:52 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
This weather IS crazy, isn't it?  I just heard 3-6" now....THEN the weekend!  The upside:  the great workout shoveling!  Hehe  Gotta stay positive.

Exercise:  15 minutes cardio
                45 minutes circuit training

Food:

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
L:  Soup, salad and 1/2 cheese quesadilla
S:  Nuts
D:  Not sure yet...hmmm....
S:  Protein pudding

Have a good evening, Courtney!  I hope you're able to have the birthday celebration!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

virtly
on 2/2/10 8:54 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with

Working on improving my bad habits,
Breakfast - 2 poached eggs/1 turkey sausage patty
Lunch - Salad w/boiled eggs.cranraisins,walnuts, cucumbers,red peppers w/greek vinaigrette
Snack - nuts/5 pieces of hard candy
Dinner - Maui Maui
Coffee

I will exercise tomorrow.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views