Friday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 1/28/10 9:22 pm - Remington, VA

Hello!  Another early night in bed & I am feeling much better today.  Since it is Friday, my office should be pretty quiet, hope to get a bunch done that I have been slacking on.  House full of teenage girls tonight as it is the oldest's b-day and she is having some friends over.  The youngest has a soccer training class in the a.m., we are supposed to be going out to dinenr tomorrow night as a family for the bday, Sunday will be a trip over to my brothers for his gf's son's bday.  Hope you all have a great day!!!!

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - english muffin & yogurt w/granola
S - apple

L - leftovers

S - peanut butter crackers

D - spaghetti

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 1/29/10 5:03 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
So glad you are feeling better!  :)  Sounds like a busy weekend ahead...sure hope the weather cooperates for you.  They seem to think that we are supposed to get more than you guys -- last thing I heard is 4-8 inches.  My neighbor is already out firing up his snow blower!  UGH.

Exercise:  Day off

Food:

B:  Protein bar
L:  Salad and 1/2 chesse quesadilla
S:  Protein shake
D:  Not sure -- going out to dinner and comedy show
S:  Something "proteiny"

Have a great weekend!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views