sorry for my absents

danie
on 1/19/10 4:57 am - virginia beach, VA
Well it has been awhile since my last entry.  I feel really bad but with buying a house and the holidays plus 4 kids... The past few months have been crazy. I am doing realy well. Six months out and 90lbs down. I hope to continue on losing and feel better about me.  I have to make this brief kids are home from school and have to start dinner. Thank you all for your continued support  with more free time now i hope to be on here much much more offen.
vagirl00
on 1/19/10 11:36 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Congratulations on the new house AND on doing so well.  Keep up the great work!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 1/19/10 9:15 pm - Remington, VA
It is good to hear from you Danie!  Sounds like a lot of great things have been happening for you.  Hope the blessings continue!  Congrats on your weight loss, keep up the great work!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

danie
on 1/20/10 2:14 am - virginia beach, VA
Thank you boh so much. My life is finally starting to be normal again, if you can call it that
Penny Denny
on 1/20/10 2:41 am - Collinsville, VA
Good to hear from you. I have been wondering how you are doing. Keep up the great work.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views