Tuesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 1/19/10 12:21 am - Remington, VA

Good Morning.  Well I ended up taking advantage of the fact that it was a holiday and never got any exercise in yesterday.  At least this week is looking like it won't be too cold and I can work on that other days/evenings.  Really enjoyed a quiet day at home, worked on a cross stitch project and hit the bed early to prepare to head back to work.  Boy was I not ready to get up this a.m. when that alarm went off.  Of course work has been slammed today as we catch up from being closed for 2 days.  I am ready to disapper already.  Nothing planned for tonight so we shall see where it takes me.

a.m. cuppas & protein in

B - yogurt, banana & peanut butter crackers
S - probably none
L - going out with friends so not sure
S - popcorn

D - not sure

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 1/19/10 7:58 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Hi, Courtney:

Today was a really crazy day -- had to head to a memorial service followed by a large reception.  I made sure I got protein in before I left, and brought along a protein bar with me, but that was it.  Though there was food at the reception, it was so crowded, I passed it all by and had a little water.  Although that was good (resisting the food) it was also not a good thing because by the time I made it home 6+ hours from when I left, I was FAMISHED.  Not a good thing. 

So here's what I have done/hope to do:

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
S:  Prot Diet Strawberry and Peanuts bar
D:  Soup and crackers
S:  Greek yogurt

I am going to try to work in another protein shake, if I can.

Have a good night!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views