Friday Back on Track Check in

Ms Court
on 1/15/10 12:24 am - Remington, VA

Morning all!  Well I did not get any exercise in last nite cause hubby stepped on the dog when we got home & thought his foot was broken so off to the vet for an emergency appointment we went.  Vet said she did not think it was broken, probably bruised, gave him a round of puppy shots & sent us home.  He has a bit o a limp but woke up today roaring to play.  Holiday here for me today and hubby is off so we get to spend the day together.  Nothing really planned so we shall see how it goes.

a.m. cuppas in
B - sausage gravy & biscuits (so proud of myself cause I only had a little bit)
S - protein drink
L - not sure
S - banana
D - not sure yet

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 1/15/10 1:01 am - Richmond, VA
Enjoy your day!  Glad you and hubby get a day together.  We are packed and waiting on K to get out of school so we can head to the beach.  Gotta love long weekends with fabulous weather!  Glad puppy is Ok, too.

am cuppas and protein in
vitamins in
b-banana and oatmeal
s-protein drink
l-grilled cheese
s-protein drink
d-not sure but some kind of seafood

Enjoy your day and weekend!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

vagirl00
on 1/15/10 7:17 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Sorry I am late getting to your post, Courtney.  Been kind of a crazy day. 

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
L:  Soup and salad
S:  Peanut butter pretzels
D:  Greek yogurt
S:  Protein shake

Have a great weekend!  Hope the puppy's foot is better.
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views