Do you know how to contact.....

Sonja G.
on 1/12/10 10:33 pm - Anchorage, AK
I am new to Virginia, just moved here 2 months ago. I saw some people on the plastic surgery forum talking about having plastic surgery with a residency program and saved thousands. To my understanding Virginia has a medical school. Does anyone know if they have a plastic surgery dept and if so how do I contact them?  Thanks
vagirl00
on 1/13/10 2:54 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I am sorry, I don't have any information that can help...just a suggestion.  You may want to contact one of the plastic surgeon's offices and see if they can give you a recommendation -- either that, or a bariatric surgeon's office.  Good luck.
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

caroline2622
on 1/14/10 8:46 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Sorry I do now know of any residency progams in Virginia.    Suggest to keep posting on the PS section.    Good luck and hope to see you in the VA forum in the future

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/10 12:06 pm - Yorktown, VA
I'm not sure about what programs are offered, but the medical college is in Richmond if that helps you find a contact number.
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/10 12:06 pm - Yorktown, VA
Oh, and there is also EVMS (Eastern Virginia Medical School) in Norfolk.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views