2 month post-op DS update (pics included)

Penny Denny
on 1/14/10 9:22 pm - Collinsville, VA
WOW, you look great!!!

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/10 10:37 pm - Yorktown, VA
Thanks!  I feel great, too!
CandaceHasCurves
on 1/16/10 5:15 am - Alexandria, VA
WOOOOOOOOOOW You look amazing! Look at that waist!!

I'm waiting on approval right now from insurance, so I hope I can post pictures like yours soon! :) You are right; these shots are sooooo inspiring.

You do look like you are descending from Heaven! Your husband is hilarious!

We look like we're about the same size...That is so so so great that you feel back to normal, no complications, no intolerances! WOW!

Who is your surgeon? Where did you have it done?

Candace
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/10 2:41 am - Yorktown, VA
Dr. Sudan at Duke in Durham, NC did mine.  Dr. Elariny in Northern VA also does the DS.  You should definitely do your research and consider the DS and VSG as well as the standard RNY and band.  Just be forewarned that if your current surgeon does not offer these, you may not get accurate information on them.  Check out the VSG and DS boards to get a good picture of post-op life, etc.

Good luck to you!
Toobcherished
on 1/16/10 10:20 am - Henrico, VA
You look soo good!!!!!!!  Congrats!

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/10 2:41 am - Yorktown, VA
Thanks!
Melissa N.
on 1/16/10 11:51 pm - Stafford, VA
Tessy!  You are looking fabulous!!!  And you look so happy!  Thank you for posting on this board and bringing information to people on the DS!!!

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/10 2:43 am - Yorktown, VA
Thanks.  I'm so glad that I found out about the DS before going through with my VBG.  I never would have found out about it if not for OH and those paying it forward.  I try to return the favor and spread the word without being preachy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views