Monday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 1/10/10 10:30 pm - Remington, VA
Good morning, how was your weekend?  Fabulous here.  Had date night with hubby on Friday, shopping with mom on Saturday (got some new sweaters), picked up my nephews and had a crazy blast with them, my sister & neice came over yesterday afternoon, then it was a quiet relaxing evening for me.  Today is my Monday off of work but will be going in for our Christmas luncheon.  Will try to get some exercise in this afternoon.  So tired of being limited due to the cold.  I am ready for spring.

cuppas in
protein drink coming shortly
B - not sure
L - luncheon so not positive what I will be eating
S - not sure
D - not sure

Boy haven't really thought this day out at all.  Hope you all have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 1/10/10 11:57 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good morning, Courtney:

So glad to hear you had such a good weekend!  Ours was good here as well ... busy, but good.  Went to dinner with some friends Saturday night at a place at Tysons II called Wildfire ... yummm.  I had looked their menu up online to be prepared, and had a delicious "Wildorf" salad...fruit, greens...delish!  :)  Sunday was spent reorganizing things in the basement...an ongoing project for us!

Today: 

B:  Protein shake
L:  Soup and salad
S:  Protein shake
D:  Chili
S:  Probably making some mock rice pudding, which great with protein count...trying to really up my protein, so this should help

Have a great one!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Brenda E.
on 1/11/10 2:38 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with

Good afternoon Courtney!  Glad you had a wonderful weekend...we all need those every now and again to recharge our batteries so to speak!  My hubby and I had a good weekend also...just alot of together time that was much needed.   Even being so fresh out of surgery I havent been making the best decisions as far as eating and not exercising so I am getting my self back on track.  Heading to the gym this afternoon to walk on the treadmill for at least 30 min.  Like you I cant wait til spring or at least warmer enough weather I wont freeze when I walk out the door.

B-1/2 of a cottage cheese double

S-Protein Shake

L- 1/2 of English Muffin with Peanut butter and 1/2 banana

S-Protein Shake

D-Chili with Cheese

Brenda

dlo2
on 1/11/10 7:04 am, edited 1/11/10 7:04 am - Brandenburg, KY
Hi Courtney,  I with you I am ready for some warm weather.  It was a nice relaxing weekend for me as well.  Saturday was spent with good friends and Sunday was a nice lazy day spent with my husband. 

I did manage to get in 30 minutes on the eliptacle( don't think I spelled this correct) this afternoon.  Now I just have to make it a regular habit.  I have never been good at exercising on a regular basis.  So I will take it one day at a time and see if I can stay on track.
Have a great day
Debbie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views