Wednesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 1/5/10 11:04 pm - Remington, VA

Good Morning all!  How are you?  Doing well here today.  Boy is it cold though, I think I am ready for spring.  Did not exercise last night, had some issues to take care of regarding the girlies and by the time we were done with that, dinner and clean up then I just couldn't do it.  I hit the bed major early and am feeling a bit more energized today.  So nothing really planned for tonight.  We shall see what the evening brings.

cuppas & protein in
B - mini bagel & yogurt
S - clementines
L - leftovers
S - 100 calorie pack popcorn

D - not sure

Have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 1/6/10 2:53 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good afternoon!

Struggling with "tummy" issues today, so not sure where I will end up with food, but here is what I have had:

Exercise:  1.7 miles on treadmill

Food:

B:  Protein bar
L:  Soup and salad
S:  Not sure
D:  Not sure
S:  Not sure....

I see a pattern here...lol...have a good one.  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 1/6/10 9:10 pm - Remington, VA
I too see your pattern.  Possible boredom with your eating routine & a need to shake it up?

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 1/7/10 7:22 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Definitely!  And a real, solid commitment to keeping that up rather than going with the usual routine!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views