Tuesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 1/4/10 8:55 pm - Remington, VA

So sorry for slacking the past few days.  While sick I just didn't have the energy to really get on the computer and then once I got in to work yesterday I was slammed so the computer was the last thing I wanted last night.  So how are you?  Doing good here now that I am feeling better and I am ready to get back on track.  Lost 4 lbs water weight last week while sick and I can tell that due to not eating much my stomach has "shrunk" some.  Hopefully I can take advantage of that.  I believe tonight will be an exercise night.  A walk with the dog, a ride on my new bike, wii sports, not sure which one but  I will get something in.  I think I want to get the wii fit too.  Will be looking in to that in the next few weeks.  I am very proud of myself, I got in about 45 oz of fluids yesterday.  I know it isn't as much as needed but proud that I am progressing.

cuppas & protein in

B - mini bagel & yogurt

S - apple with peanut butter

L - beef stew

S - 100 calorie pack popcorn

D - baked chicken, veggies

Have a great day!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 1/5/10 8:15 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Hello, Courtney:

I am late posting...my apologies.

Glad to hear you are on the mend and doing well with the fluids.  It's not easy to get it all in, I know.  It's all a matter of progress, as you said...so, way to go!

My day today:

Exercise:  Weighted hula hoop

Food:

B:  Greek yogurt w/ SF German Chocolate Syrup and 3 tbsp of Kashi Go Lean Cereal
S:  Baked whole wheat crackers w/light cheddar cheese
L:  Soup
D:  TBD
S:  TBD

Take care!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views