clothes...

free4ever
on 1/4/10 1:43 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Hello Fellow Virginia Losers and those that are anxiously awaiting approval to be a future loser...I have sad news, my precious mom passed just a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately I must clean out her things and give away so much stuff.. among her things are alot of plus sized clothes, ranging from 1x-3x sizes. I hate to just give to the thrift store, she had such nice clothes.  Anyone nearby interested I would love to see them get a proper home.. please let me know..
thanks

Kellie

mommyhavingsurgery
on 1/4/10 3:52 am
I am so sorry to hear about your mom.  My thoughts and prayers are with you!  I do not need the clothes, just wanted to tell you we would be praying for you :)
Jessica

free4ever
on 1/4/10 3:59 am - Elizabeth City, NC
thank you so much..it means alot..

Kellie

onesexyladyn09
on 1/4/10 4:35 am - Newport news , VA

I'm sooo sorry to here about your mother. I will kep you in my prayers.

Can anyone tell me how to handle a jealous hubby. He is driving me crazy.  The sad part is when I was at my heavest he never ask me any question about where I'm going or when will i be back. Now I can't go thwe bathroom with out being question.

Any suggestion?????
vagirl00
on 1/4/10 5:29 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
My deepest condolences on your loss...you're in my thoughts and prayers. 
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

lysb
on 1/4/10 6:25 am - Alexandria, VA
So very sorry for your loss.  Lys

LaRuse
on 1/4/10 11:16 pm - Richmond, VA
Very sorry for your loss. 
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/10 2:15 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Kellie - I am so sorry for your loss.... My thoughts are with you and your family........

Jackie
wjoegreen
on 1/5/10 3:20 am - Colonial Heights, VA
I am sorry for your recent loss but admire your desire to help others with your excess.  Not knowing your location, I'd recommend if you do not get any takers on the clothes, either a local church ( I am a members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and know I could find some local takers if you were here).  I'd bet you'd get takers if you called and offeres local units wherever you are.  Another option that would be grateful might be a battered womans shelter; I know they have one in Richmond that I believe is associated with the
 YM/WCA  as our church units supoort them with donations of clothes and or furniture we cannot find a home for.

Congrads on your weight loss and sharing your excess in the wake of your loss.  You sound like a wonderful person. 
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/10 1:37 am - Yorktown, VA
I'm so sorry about your mom.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  Perhaps donating to a local women's shelter if you have additional clothes?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views