Monday Back on Track Check In

Ms Court
on 12/28/09 12:28 am - Remington, VA
Okay so I have not been good about things at all.  I will confess that my eating as sucked, I have not been taking all of my vitamins, I am smoking again.  I will not give up on myself though.  I have the strength and tools to get it under control.  Now that the holidays are over I am hoping that I can let go of a lot of stress that I have been battling.  I need to focus on myself and I know that will also help me mentally.  I got a new bike for Christmas, I will be fighting the cold and getting myself outside for some exercise.  The dog needs the exercise too to keep him calm so I will be making the effort to gethim out for walks/jogs.  Our whole house is complaining about weight so we will be working on this as a team with our food factor.  Hopefully we can get ourselves back on track.

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - none, woke up too late
S - veggies
L - ham sandwich
S - apple with peanut butter
D - not sure yet

Going to get dressed warmly & head out for a walk with the dog now and plan to take a bike ride a bit later this afternoon.  Have a great day all.

Inspiration for the day: "Keep steadily before you that all true success depends at last upon yourself" Theodore T. Hunger

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 12/28/09 12:40 am - Richmond, VA
Good am. Its certainly been a tough year of things on this end as well. We've got another hurdle to get through this week. After that, I'm hoping everthing heads in a better direction. Sounds like you have a plan in place. As do we. :)

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - parmesan cheese omelet
S - provolone cheese
D - undecided
S - yogurt
S - protein drink (feeling icky)

All best.

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views