Thanks!

Kitty Kat
on 12/27/09 10:39 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am!

I wanted to say thanks to all the participants of the 2009 greeting card exchange. It was nice to send/receive notes filled with holiday cheer.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & hope ya'll have a great New Year's celebration as well.

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

prissy25
on 12/27/09 10:59 pm, edited 12/27/09 11:07 pm - Barboursville, VA
I too want to thank those who sent cards those on the list an some who werent. It was nice to recieve the joy of the cards since my Christmas was a alone this year. Also to those who didnt participate was a lil unfair to those of us who did a lil disappointed in ones i didnt recieve that I sent out but that's ok at least  those of us who did enjoyed the spirit. Those who wish to participate in next year will need to let us know early as we are unsure if we will continue or not. Hope everyone has a safe New year. Oh btw Kat thanks to you for  getting this together for us too.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Kitty Kat
on 12/28/09 2:57 am - Richmond, VA
Hello Melinda. :) No thanks necessary. I enjoy doing this & am so thrilled when I get them in the mail. :) 
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/09 2:37 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Mine are probably still in the mail as I was a little late in sending but they have gone from Fredericksburg by now.....

Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 12/28/09 2:58 am - Richmond, VA
Hello Jackie I look forward to receiving your card. I love to get wonderful notes in the mail. It makes me smile. :) 
Sober since 25th Aug 07 

prissy25
on 12/28/09 9:42 pm - Barboursville, VA
 Yeah Ill have mail then......
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

CKatGo
on 12/28/09 8:59 pm - VA
Thanks for organizing the exchange - it was very nice receiving the cards that everyone sent out.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views