Confession time (weekly weighin) lol

Penny Denny
on 12/27/09 6:57 pm - Collinsville, VA
Ok I'm up 3 pounds to 170. Sedentary life + bad food choices = weight gain. I need to do better. I've been lazy, but relaxed during Christmas. Hope everyone else had a better week.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

caroline2622
on 12/27/09 8:11 pm - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Penny     I am struggling wth my protien.  Since my PS I have not been taking in my suppliement protien drinks.   Working to get back into my regular routine.  

Hang in there

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
dlo2
on 12/27/09 10:46 pm - Brandenburg, KY
My weight finally moved.  I guess that is the advantage of still being early out from surgery.  I was 187.8 this morning.  That is approximately 41/2 lbs.  I did try some christmas treats but didn't eat very much of it.  Over all I have had a good week.  I did find out the hard way that I cannot eat shrimp.  Both times I tried it, it got stuck.  That is the first time I have had a problem with food getting stuck and it was not fun.  

Brenda E.
on 12/27/09 11:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
I had been at a stand still for a few weeks but it seems to have been broken this last week.  I am at 314 this morning for a loss of 9lbs!!  What's even better is the compliments I received from my sister in law on Christmas day!!

Brenda

Ms Court
on 12/28/09 12:05 am - Remington, VA
182.6 was my weight this a.m.  I have not been exercising, eating really badly.  The whole house is complaining about weight right now so we are going to aim to fix our food choices as a famiy.  I did get a new bike for Christmas so I will be braving the cold to get out there and move some.  Also work better at taking the dog out for walks/jogs.  He needs the exercise as he is a busy little puppy.  We shall see what happens.  My goal is to fit into the hot little red dress I got a few years ago (should be on my profile) for Valentines day this year.  We shall see.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 12/28/09 4:39 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
I've been gone for 9 days and sort of absent from the board this month because l had my lower body lift on Dec. 2nd.  Healing nicely and went to Disneyworld with the family so got some good walking in every day.  l'm down to 144 lbs this morning and feeling great.

Had a big WOW moment this afternoon - girlfriend took me shopping for jeans.  Bought 3 pair - my first jeans in over 20 years that are not pullon elastic waist! LOL   I bought a size 8petite and they fit beautifully - just need a belt and I'm set!

Happy New Year to all...wishing everyone continued success... 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views