So .................

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/09 9:10 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Was Santa good to you all?

What was the best part of this Christmas time for you all?

Mine was watching my son opening all his presents and gloating that he must have been a good boy because Santa left him presents and not coal lol! This will probably be the last Christmas where he believes in Santa as he already knows I bought him some of the presents.... by next year I am sure he will have figured it all out!

My next favorite part of the holidays was Christmas Dinner where I ate all the right things and got full very quickly - so I was rejoicing in how wonderous my tool is as I was stuffed but literally could NOT eat another bite - therefore all temptation had gone.....

We had visitors for the day so it was a great relaxed family time atmosphere and I know Connor went to bed very happy with the day, wishing every day was Christmas!

Looking forward to New Year!!

Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 12/27/09 10:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am,

The best part of Christmas was the gift of time as always. :) Neither of the buggas believes in Santa as in a real person. However, they do believe in his Spirit & the spirit of Christmas & that its not the gifts its the time we are blessed with. We spent time with family & friends & had a nice day of things. I too am looking forward to the new year.

All best.

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 12/28/09 12:07 am - Remington, VA
It was great having our first Christmas in our new home.  We loved decorating & entertaining and all this year.  I will admit though that I am glad it is over.  Definitely too much stress & work for me this year and it was really difficult.  I am looking forward to the New Year and some changes for myself. 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 12/28/09 8:17 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Christmas was wonderful in so many ways...but mostly in that we were able to have a nice, quiet holiday spent with family and friends.  Here's to a great New Year and new decade!   :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views