Back on Track - Wednesday Post

Ms Court
on 12/8/09 10:56 pm - Remington, VA
Happy Morning all!  Sending out love & hugs to you all.  This time of year can get so hectic & frustrating, causing lots of stress, I wish you all peace & happiness.

So doing pretty well here.  Had my 4 year follow up with the dr.  Said everything looked good, work on the 15 lbs I gained & keep up the good work.  It takes me longer to drive to his office than it does to actually meet with him.  Had the rest of the day off work after that, ended up not doing anything but sitting on my tail resting.  This cold is kind of kicking my butt and I am trying to rest as much as I can so it doesn't get worse.  So hoping I get to feeling better soon.  Probably much of the same on my schedule for tonight after work.

a.m. protein & cuppas in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - popcorn
L - veggie stew & toasted cheese sandwich
S - cheese crackers
D - not sure, hubby is cooking

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 12/8/09 11:08 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Sending love & hugs back for sure. Hectic, frustrating & others word better left unsaid was our day yesterday. I gave up last pm & had a soft place to fall thankfully. Glad your appointment went well. Hope you feel better. We're off for appointments today. Enjoy.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - chocolate chip pancake
S - nothing (on the go)
D - undecided will be late eating
S - not sure
S - whatever the buggas choose

All best!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views