Don't forget - Xmas Party tomorrow Wed!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/09 11:37 am, edited 12/8/09 11:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with

Jackie and Sue are pleased to announce that the Fredericksburg /Stafford Weight Loss Group Support Meeting and Christmas Party will be held on Dec 9th  (Wednesday, 10/09/09) at  7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m at:

The Free Lance-Star Building,  607 William Street suite 100, Fredericksburg 22401  - slight change from our previous venue but where we have a kitchen to keep food hot…or reheat it........

This meeting is open to anyone who wants to know more about weight loss surgery or considering the surgery and want to talk to people who have had it, to people who are scheduled for gastric bypass surgery and to people who have had the surgery. If you had the surgery some time ago and want to get back on track with encouragement – then this meeting is for you!  No cost, no negativity – no weighing - only positive encouragement!  If you are considering plastic surgery – come and talk to people who have had it done!

Come join us Wednesday 09th in our Christmas Party event!!!.  Please come and have fun! Please bring a dish that is weight loss friendly and the recipe if you have it!! Also your partner and family are all welcome at this event!!  Additionally bring a bag with you as we have a ton of free samples to give away (from Chike Nutrition, Kay’s naturals etc) and some raffle prizes too ….…. it would help with planning if you can send me a quick note if you plan to come but not a necessity!

If you are struggling to get back to where you need to be – or if you want to help others – this is also the meeting for you!

Please feel free to bring up any topic of Weight Loss that is concerning you or that you are curious about. If we don’t know the answer we will get it for you!  We also have a selection of OH magazines free to members!

We hope to see you on Wednesday!!

Call Jackie on 540 548 8012  or Sue on 540 373 080 if you have any queries.

Melissa N.
on 12/8/09 11:07 pm - Stafford, VA
Can't wait!  I have my dish in the fridge and all I have to do is heat it up in the oven before I leave.  Can't wait to see everyone!!!

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/09 11:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I am making Tamalie pie just before I leave so it is hot when I get there - but we have a kitchen too in this new room...

I can't wait either! Connor is excited as well!

Jackie
Melissa N.
on 12/8/09 11:20 pm - Stafford, VA
I making Mashed Carmel Sweet Potatoes.  MMM it is sooo good.  B and the kids should be coming!!!! 

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/09 11:28 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Sounds yummy - I am also going to bring refried beans with melted cheese on them....

Jackie
wjoegreen
on 12/9/09 3:36 am - Colonial Heights, VA

it looks like I can come for about 30 minutes tonight. 
I didn't realize you were more than 1 hr north of me. 
Google says you are 1.5 hrs north of me.  I have a 9 p.m. meeting but I'd like to come you see you guys in the flesh.

Joe

Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/09 4:06 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with

Welcome Joe - we would be honored if you want to drive and see us.....

Look forward to seeing you again!!

Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views