INITIAL VISIT

hotred1
on 12/7/09 5:05 am - Chesterfield, VA
So yaaaaaaahhhhhhh me! I go for my initial visit with the surgeon and dietitian tomorrow, and I just wanted to know from you guys are there any questions you think I should ask that you may wanted or would have like to have known during your first visit.
I have my list ready, but please feel free to add questions you may have that I may need to ask for myself.

dlo2
on 12/7/09 5:27 am - Brandenburg, KY
I don't have any questions for you but just wanted to wish you luck on your journey.

hotred1
on 12/7/09 5:30 am - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks dlo2.
melanie M.
on 12/7/09 7:28 am - Hopewell, VA
Just wanted to say Congrats!!  You are taking the first step of the rest of your skinny life!! LOL
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/09 9:52 am
You may want to ask your surgeon to compare each of the different weight loss surgery options for you - pros and cons, outcomes, expected weight loss,etc.  Do not be afraid to ask for further explanation of anything you do not understand.  That's his job and he gets paid big bucks to do it!
Ms Court
on 12/7/09 10:18 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats!  Keeping a list is a great idea!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

CKatGo
on 12/8/09 7:21 pm - VA
Hi, We go to the same group of doctors. Good luck with your surgery!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
rebland66
on 12/9/09 11:05 pm
Hotred
Don't forget to ask about their after hours policy.  Make sure you know specifically their routine for handling emergencies and medical questions off hours.

Rochelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views